Tips for Applicants
We recommend that you open this page within a new browser window or print this page to assist you during the application process.
Moody uses the PeopleSoft system to manage its job listings. Below are tips for using this system for finding and applying for jobs at Moody.
Current Moody Employees
If you are a current Moody employee or Moody student, please log in to my.moody.edu to be identified as an internal applicant. On MyMoody, look under Employee Self-Service for “View Moody Jobs.” Students would look for “Student Employment Services.”
Search for Jobs
To see the jobs, go to the Careers home page. Scroll down and use the arrows to view all open positions at Moody. To find a specific job or group of jobs, search by Keywords, entered in the text box or Sort By on the right for additional search information (i.e. location, department).
View Jobs and Apply
- Click on the job title to view the job description.
- Click Favorite Job (star) to save the selection for later. If applying for more than one position, click the stars and after all selections are made, go to “My Favorite Jobs.”
- Sign In to set up your Careers account.
- Oracle/Peoplesoft has suggested Internet Explorer as the browser if you are using a PC; Safari if you are using a Mac.
- Never use your browser's "Back" button to navigate.
- Use "Next" and "Previous" links within the application.
- Use “Save as Draft” to save your application for later access. The system does time you out after 20 minutes of inactivity.
- If you are timed out, do not start over again. Log off completely and log back in and look under “My Activities” to see if the draft of your application is there.
- You have successfully applied for a position when you click “Submit Application.” Once you have submitted an application, you cannot go to it to make any changes.
Return to an Un-submitted Application
- After logging back into your Careers account, go to “My Activities” to find the draft of your application. You have applied for a position when you click “Submit Application" and receive a notification.
- To add a cover letter or other attachments you feel would be beneficial in the recruitment process, go to “My Activities.” Make sure your attachments are virus-free
- If you have forgotten your login information, click the Forgot User Name or Forgot Password. The information will be sent to your email address.
- If you have any other problem viewing our jobs listing or using the online application, please contact the Employment Staff at (312) 329-4237 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .