Undergraduate students attending Moody Bible Institute's Chicago campus receive a tuition-paid education. This is made possible through generous donor support, including scholarships and grants.
Scholarships are significant in assisting students in need for above and beyond expenses including room and board, books and other expenses, enabling them to be free from debt when they enter full-time ministry.
How it Works
- Let us know your interest in becoming a scholarship donor and we'll contact you to guide you through the setup process.
- Your scholarship gift will be given to a student or students.
- You'll receive a receipt of your gift and have the opportunity to learn more about the student(s) who receive your gift.
- Support students that represent the next generation of Christian leaders.
Upon applying to Moody, each undergraduate student has made a commitment to work in Christian ministry.
- Scholarships help students remain debt-free upon graduation.
- Perpetuate the memory of a family member or loved one in a unique way.
Scholarships honor and memorialize family, loved ones, friends, faculty, alumni, ministry leaders, mentors and others.
Read about how scholarships work at Moody to learn about their great impact. If you would like to learn more about how to fund a Moody scholarship, call (800) 801-2171 or contact our Planned Giving office:
Fill out our online contact formE-mail email@example.com